Terms and Conditions
- You must be a registered member
- The date of registration for the head of the family (father/mother or single parent) is the commencement date for the entire family even if a new member is added at a later date
- Membership starts on the day of registration
Note: the effective date of membership commences on the day of registration, not the date you pay your administrative fee
- Member selects an eye care provider only from a pre-approved OVBA list of eye care providers.
- Registration to become an OVBA member is free
- Registration is free. There are no monthly dues.
- OVBA is not an insurance company. OVBA is an Exclusive
Provider Organization (EPO) that acts only as a liason between participating
eye care providers and OVBA members. There is no insurance policy provided.
Note: OVBA has no financial responsibility or obligation to its member refund fees or collect funds from an eye care provider. OVBA will do its utmost to mediate between the parties to reach a mutually satisfactory result.
For further information, please contact OVBA at: